June 10, 2011

Master Bath Before

Luckily when we bought our house it had just been "flipped".  It was as move in ready as it gets.  All the walls were painted a neutral beige.  This is great, but I need some color in my life! 

Since our bedroom is now painted the pale blue gray I wanted a bathroom color that would flow with the bedroom color.  I found a gallon of "oops" paint at Home Depot for 5 buckaroos!  It is a dark stormy gray.

Here are the before pics of the bathroom:




Bleh.  BOOOORRRRINNNGGGG

By Monday I should have the "during" pictures up.

3 comments:

  1. The suspense is killing me here! I want to see how it looks! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to see how it turns out! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. My master bed and bath are also two shades of gray! Your bathroom looks like mine. I am in the middle of a re-do as well. I must post my pictures! I am SO interested to see how you are going to decorate around your tub with wall decor and window coverings...that's what's stumping me!

    ReplyDelete