December 26, 2011

Nursery Progress

Over the weekend we officially started on the nursery.  When I say we I really mean my husband.  I had nothing to do with it.  He painted the entire room all by himself!  I tried to help but he told me to just rest.  Isn't he the best?! 

We (and this time I do mean we) picked out this paint color from Benjamin Moore.  Even though I love how smooth Benjamin Moore paint goes on we decided to go the less expensive route and have Home Depot color match it.
 
The color is from their Historical Collection and it is called Alexandria Beige. 

Once again he used the beloved Frog Tape.  Best thing since sliced bread. I totally thought I took a before picture but I sure can't find it on my computer anywhere!


The color in this photo makes it look quite a bit darker than what it really is.  I should probably change the settings on my camera, oh well such is life.
Operation assemble the crib is next!

No comments:

Post a Comment