May 20, 2011

Rambling Ideas for the Guest Bathroom

Lately I've been trying to work on the guest bathroom.  My goal is to have it almost finished by mid June.  Let's see if you'll hold me to it. 

For the paint color on the walls I want to be bold.  Yes, bold, not like myself at all (just kidding).  My confidence has taken a hit though and I am a bit skeptical about picking out a color after what happened in the master bedroomI am leaning towards a light coral color for all of the walls.

                                                          Okay, so probably not the first one, that is just ORANGE!  Maybe not the second one either....see, I'm already doubting myself!  Please comment what color you are thinking!!!  EEK!

I am going to make the shower curtain.  This is my inspiration from Urban Outfitters.


L-O-V-E.

I will be hanging this mirror over the sink.  I found it at a yard sale for $8 and spray painted it a gloss white.  Love how the flowers make it a little more girly.





Final reveal to come soon on the mirror...still working on it.  This is what happens when you are "re-purposing on a budget".

The little blue elephant will still live in there.

I have also taken a silk planted orchid I already had and re-painted it to match the room.  I think every room needs a plant of some sort to help give it some life.



I am also planning on spray painting a picture frame with a cute phrase on it.  Maybe something like this.  Thanks to Three Men & a Lady for the wonderful idea!



New hardware stuff:

1 comment: