May 04, 2011

Dumpster Diving

I lied.

There was actually no dumpster and there was actually no diving.

It just sounds a heck of a lot better than...digging through someones garbage can.

It's not as bad as it sounds, I promise.  I was on my way to work and it was trash day and on my way out of the neighborhood I saw a bunch of furniture next to a garbage can.  The garbage truck was about 6 houses away so I knew I had to act fast.  I pulled over to take a gander at the trash treasures.  Low and behold was a mirror that used to go on top of a dresser.  I just knew I could do something with it, so in the car it went.  There was also the dresser but well, as we all know from the headboard post it probably wouldn't fit in my car.

Here she is


Doesn't get much better than free!

No comments:

Post a Comment