March 30, 2011

Craigslist

I have a love/hate relationship with Craigslist.  I get SO excited when I find that perfect piece of furniture I have been looking for.  I LOVE when I find it, I HATE when it's an hour away or the ding dong person so kindly selling their stuff won't email you back. Even though Craigslist plays with my emotions I still spend a great deal of time checking it.  Here are a couple of my latest finds.
A side table for in the living room or maybe the bonus room.  I fell in love with it because it reminded me of my grandparents house.  They had one very similar and we would always open the doors and inside were games!  I'm not quite sure how I'm going to redo it yet.  Paint, stain?!

A chest of drawers.  I know exactly what I'll be do with this little guy.  Sneak peak: it's going in the kitchen!

No comments:

Post a Comment