March 23, 2011

Cock-A-Doodle-Doo

Once again Mrs. DeVore is looking out for me!  She found this crazy cool rooster on a thrifting outing and knew I had a couple roosters in my kitchen and gave it to me.  Here is the before:
I thought about not doing anything to it but the gold was not even and was chipping off, so I spray painted it all black and that just wasn't doing it for me so I added some silver spray paint.  I didn't spray directly on it though because I wanted it to just shine a little.  Here is the final product above the pantry door in the new house!





Check out this awesome table a friend gave me!  It was just sitting in her garage and will soon have a new home in my breakfast area.
I'm pretty much in love with the claw feet.  My goal is to have it redone by Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment