February 18, 2011

Yum

My husband has a interesting great relationship with Nutella.  Even though he is a 6'4" man he eats his waffle with Nutella on it almost every morning like any 5 year old man would.  When I found this recipe for Nutella-Raspberry Crescents I just knew he would love them. 

Source
                                     
It was so easy to make these.  It took a whole of like 3 minutes and then I put them in the oven for 10 minutes.  You just need a package of crescent rolls, Nutella, and raspberry jam (except I used real raspberries). 

Instructions:
1. Unroll the dough onto your baking sheet (I used my Pampered Chef stone)
2. Spread some Nutella on the inside of the triangle.
3. Place your jam (or fresh raspberries) on top of the Nutella
4. Roll up your crescents (make sure you seal all the goey stuff inside so it does not leak out)
5. Bake at 375 for about 10 minutes

YUM-O!

P.S. The weather here is giving me major spring fever...I just might be wearing a sun dress and flip-flops today

No comments:

Post a Comment