April 10, 2012

Reusing Old Art

I've had this piece of "art" for many years and I really like the frame but I'm not diggin' the palm tree so much anymore. 


 I didn't want the frame to go to waste so I ripped the paper off the back of the frame and was able to get the palm tree picture out.  I then used a printable I found online and just used a normal printer, printed it, used some scrapbook tape and centered it in the frame.  Put it all back together and now we have a totally new look!  Best part is....it didn't cost a darn thing!

4 comments:

  1. Nice post. It’s really informative for the followers and users of this site like me. I like the way you describe this. Thanks for sharing. . .
    local house shifting services.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your content is awesome, Thanks for sharing it, I have read your content I appreciate it.
    We deal with packing and moving services all over India.
    Best Packers and Movers in Delhi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Belgorod University is one of the best universities of Russia, providing quality education to more than 30,000 students in different programs (like MBBS in Russia/ medical in Russia/ medicine in Russia/ Engineering in Russia/ other courses in Russia) with the collaboration of 20 different faculties and one institution.
    belgorod state medical university

    ReplyDelete
  4. Belgorod University is one of the top universities of Russia, providing quality education to more than 30,000 students. Currently about 32,000 students are studying at Belgorod State Medical University from which minimum 1,800 are international students. Physical and sports training is separately given to the students. Belgorod state medical university comes under the top 10 medical universities in Russia. The campus of the university is the one which is most attracted by the students. The faculty of the university is also very understanding and cooperative.
    belgorod state medical university

    ReplyDelete