March 19, 2012

"M" Art

There was a small strip of wall above the IKEA spice rack bookshelves in the nursery where I wanted to make a little collage of items.  The first thing I knew I wanted was a letter "M" for our sweet baby's name.  I bought this paper mache letter M from Hobby Lobby using my weekly coupon so it didn't cost much more than $1.  
Then I primed it and spray painted it with Krylon's Blue Ocean Breeze.  While it was drying I bought some fabric that looked like an atlas and traced the letter on it and then cut it out with fabric scissors.  I then used Modge Podge and applied it to just the front of the letter.  Here's the finished product!




1 comment:

  1. I really appreciate this post and information as well, I never seen such type of post thanks a lot for sharing with us. . .
    packing and unpacking services.

    ReplyDelete