January 22, 2011

Girls Night

Last night we had our official once a month "Girls Night" with the ladies from our Sunday School class.  We each will be hosting a night and kind of pick a theme of what we want to do for the evening.  Jennifer loves to decorate cakes so that was the theme of her night.  She had little cupcakes and Easy Bake Oven size cakes ready for us when we arrived.  She also had all of the icing made and already colored!  She's a sweetheart!  The first thing I thought of when I saw the miniature cakes was, "cheeseburger".  I'm not sure if it was because I was hungry or because we were getting ready to eat Jennifer's famous "cheeseburger soup".  Here was my end result!
This makes me long for the summer time...
Complete with a burger on the inside!

No comments:

Post a Comment