June 28, 2011

Rosettes

I have seen these little fabric flowers all over the blog world but had yet to make them.  I just never had a real reason to until now.  My co-worker used to sell "31" and whenever someone would return product 31 didn't always make them ship it back.  That would be absolutely wonderful except for most of their products are monogrammed.  

So my sweet co-worker ripped out all the monogrammed stitching on her lunch break.
This is what the bag looks like from the inside.  Sorry "Taylor".  

I forgot to take a before picture of the outside of the bag.  It pretty much look gnarled up due to ripping out the stitches.

So the solution to the problem is to put the rosettes on top of the messy looking part.  
I found a great tutorial from another blog.

She makes it so easy!  Here is the finished product


1 comment:

  1. What a wonderful idea! I am a 31 consultant and I will pass that idea along to my customers for sure. :) Lana

    ReplyDelete