May 16, 2012

A Surprise Inside

One would think that once you aren't pregnant anymore the dreaded "pregnancy brain" would leave...news flash... it doesn't!!!

When I did the guest bedroom nightstand post the other week I completely forgot to show you the inside of the drawers!  When I bought them they were pretty grungy and I was not quite sure how to clean them properly and be able to keep them clean and eye appealing.  I bought some fabric a while back so I thought I would spruce them up with that!  I just cut the fabric to the same size of the drawer and then used some spray adhesive to make the fabric stay in place.  



It took a total of about 20 minutes for the 2 drawers...a great nap time project!

1 comment:

  1. This information is really nice. This type of post is attracting people to read. Thank you for sharing. . .
    international movers services.

    ReplyDelete