September 15, 2011

China Cabinet Redone...again.

Remember back when I found this china cabinet at my local Habitat for Humanity ReStore?


I have already grown tired of the way I re-did it the first time and decided it was time for a change.  I had left the inside the original brown wood look.  The items in the cabinet just weren't poping.  It just wasn't working for me. 


So, I woke up from a nap and brought the can of black paint inside, cleared out the cabinet and started painting away.  It took 2 coats because I didn't prime the inside.  I might regret not doing a coat of primer but I think it looks pretty good for now!



All in all, it might not have changed the look too much but now I can take better naps.

Check out my new favorite item in there.  They are light pink glasses.  They were in the booth across from ours and I had been eyeing them all summer.  When I was up at the booth the other day the lady who runs that booth was in there so we started talking and low and behold she gave them to me for half the price!  SCORE!

No comments:

Post a Comment