April 12, 2012

Nightstand Redo

I found this nightstand on Craigslist for a great price.  When I emailed the guy he wanted to meet somewhere so I had him meet me at my work.  Easiest purchase ever!  All I had to do was sit at work and work while waiting for him and he dropped it off for me!  Score! 


This project took place back when I was 7 1/2 months pregnant so the husband was feeling sweet and sanded the heck out it since it was pretty beat up.  After he did the hard part I primed it using spray paint primer.  Then I painted it with some white paint and a roller.  Apparently I was using a super cheap roller and it looked horrible so I just took a paint brush to it for 2 coats.  I also found the knobs at Hobby Lobby.


Here it is in it's nice little spot in our guest bedroom.  


 The run down-
Bedding: Marshalls
Headboard: Goodwill
Curtains: IKEA
Nightstand: Craigslist
Lamp: Homegoods
Tray: Goodwill
Pineapple: Yard Sale
Ponytail Plant: Gift
Pot: Ross

1 comment:

  1. Amazing post very nice blog, this information really helped me, thanks for posting. . .Car transportation in delhi.

    ReplyDelete